Monday 21 January 2008

Should I do? (Martha OR the bag?)

hmm. Decisions. Should I DO the Rowan felted tweed "bag" from the knitting magazine as blogged earlier with my bargain purchase of 4xballs? OR should I DO "Martha" from Studio 2 and buy the additional two balls which I've got squirrelled away just in case .. ?
I've seen "Martha" and quite like the look of it, however the colour isn't what I'd have chosen, necessarily, for a garment although it lends itself well to the "bag" ..
Meanwhile I've started on the V-neck tunic from Am-Pm classic Rowan using the baby alpaca ..

(my children have picked up on the fact that I've got TWO garments and one pair of socks and ONE shawl still OTN's in my work basket and did some teeth sucking and make pointed remarks and veiled threats to "tell DAD!" .. I let them stop up extra late tonight to watch a HP film and they've promised to keep quiet about the two bags sneaked in AND the newly started kniting project ..)

No comments: