Monday 21 January 2008

all THIS and change from £20 too!



In preparation for the new Coates concession, the "old" haby has to go! Some real bargains to be had! I was thrilled with my purchase last week with 70% reduction off the selling price, but this week they added an additional 50% TO the 70% thus making it (almost) FREE!!

I had all of the above haby items including TWELVE balls of Rowan bamboo tape and studio booklet for LESS than £20! Lots of "regulars" were instore stocking up, a lady from quilting club and a "sewing" lady .. we all picked up bargains I won the *prize* for cheapest item - a pack of floral trims for £0.04p!! My burda tissue paper cost just £0.22p! and best of all my 12 rowan bamboo cost me £8.50!!

THAT ought to see me through to retirement! In amongst the useful haby, I also bought several tubes of beads as I plan to get into beading and at that sort of reduction I can't go wrong!! Picked up a pair of bamboo knitting needles and a crochet hook and several packs of assorted elastics, petershams and shoulder strapping too ..

I could set up shop myself with my new stash ..

No comments: