Wednesday 23 January 2008


I'm exhausted now after getting down ALL of my large plastic containers with lids and sorting out the general haby to reduce it down to give me spares for the novelty yarns and also my small needleworking project notions such as the yummy SCRUMMY beads I purchased this week and fabulous clearance price!

Here you can see that Bertie has inspected and gives his approval - I caught him up to his shoulders in my knitting bag about to climb IN and after he chewed a bit on my embroidery silks and tried to make off with my mouse pin cushion I shooed him out of the sewing room - he's now sulking somewhere on the upstairs landing trying to pretend like he's been kicked out of his home and all hard done by!

Generally tidied the sewing room but since I've recently reorganised my quilting stash of fabrics and lingerie bits and pieces there isn't really any other way I can improve things without actually USING them up! I'd better hope for an early retirement, I've certainly got enough on the go to see me out ..

Big problem are my magazines! I've managed to grow another enormous stash of assorted mags but they are too recent to throw out like the last lot but take up such a lot of my space in the small box room that is my sewing room - I may have to be brave about it ..

No comments: