Monday 17 November 2008

Meme

Heather says:
Grab the nearest book.
Open the book to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

oh dear.
now I reveal myself to be a reader of trashy library books. gulp.

I said, "yes it is," and thought, what a nice woman, then pictured Bernice frolicking around the empty office with Clive, photocopying her bottom and doing unimaginable things with the stapler.

Blast. I knew I should have left it on the library shelf, but I was strangely attracted by the front cover.

Never mind, perhaps I could arrange for Val to spill some more coffee over this post and then no one need ever know?

Still. it was either that or a pile of knitty books which would be more sad as then you'd all think all I did read was knitty books. sigh.

3 comments:

makeitsew07 said...

LOL !! I love, love, love it !!!

Debs

Heather said...

The mind is boggling over the stapler!

Sadly I really do have knitting books by the side of the settee :-)

Val said...

Anyone would think that I spend my days just spilling coffee over books! LOL