Thursday 20 November 2008

Knit and Natter (and Jaywalker progress)


The whole point of going into town today was to visit the department store for their hour's "knit'n'natter"; only 5 of us but each doing something different. The ladies kindly agreed to my taking a photo of them for blog purposes!
The group meets twice a week and is ideal for popping in for an hours knittery company and next month we're going upstairs for coffee and mince pie which I hope to make although I have my Hospital appointment that morning too. (plus I'm expecting to be told I can't eat mince pies! bah!!)

I took along my latest sock project and you can see I'm just working the gusset here on sock.1 and the colours are much better in real life but already you can see this is very bright!! You'll certainly see me coming wearing these!

No comments: