Sunday 16 November 2008

Cinema (James Bond)

Well we went to the cinema to see the James Bond film, Quantum of Solace, and generally we enjoyed it although the lads seemed a bit bored with it and we missed the usual "humour" (and the gadgets!). It was okay for a family trip to the cinema, we caught the 4pm showing and it broke up the weekend nicely but none of us would particularly enthuse about the film.

Knit a few more rounds of my sock, another 1.5 repeats of the 11row pattern and I complete the toe and finish. Need to decide about next sock project - shall I try the two socks x 2 circulars?

Starting to feel a strong inclination toward something cabley too! trying to resist temptation to cast on the stashed cocoon as I am still resoved to finish the blasted sideways jackets which in any case is too big a project for my shoulder to handle and so, too, would the cocoon! .. sigh .. everywhere I look there are these cabley things calling to me too .. (maybe I ought to knit when I get up this early? perhaps I'd work my way through all stash and solve all my problems!)

1 comment:

makeitsew07 said...

I like the look of cables, my mum and sister both did a lot of them.
Did a System Restore and I can read my Google Reader again so it must have been one of those Windows updates.. bah.
Hope you get a nap this afternoon!! And tell DH not to wake you for tea again, lol.
D