Monday 28 April 2008

Sunshine! relaxing in the garden

When I say "we" had a terrific weekend of sunshine and much relaxing in the garden, what I mean IS "they" had a terrific weekend of sunshine and much relaxing in the garden ..


I was working the whole weekend and came home in the rain having missed any of the glorious sunshine "they" reported .. dh advised me the reason none of the housework chores were done was that "the garden", instead, was "done" .. hmm I came home early and snapped I mean caught them "doing the garden" over a glass of coke and both having read practically an entire book apiece!

Still. it was an opportunity not to be missed, I agreed, eventually, in the end, after much consideration (and following a large glass of wine poured for me with an instruction NOT to lift a finger over the cooking OR the dishes ..)

The cats appreciated the sunshine and spent most of Saturday outside and then most of Sunday INSIDE - recovering!

No comments: