Tuesday 29 April 2008

Embroidered bondawebbed sample 1



To be honest I was a little bit disappointed with it! I did try and unpeel the chiffon scarf motifs however it was also peeling off the paint from underneath too so I decided to make the best of it as best I could.



I might add a few beads - then again I might not!
The embroidery outline isn't right, but I couldn't leave the purple outline from the fabric and stitching it was the only thing I could think of.

My friend rang me yesterday after I got home and suggested we meet for lunch at my "local" - I had a nice chicken and mango salad with a glass of red wine and we eventually finished gossiping I mean catching up, at nearly 3.45pm; by the time the lads and tea was sorted it was getting on for 9pm before I settled down to stitch, we'd planned to watch Coronation St however the ITV channels weren't, apparently, working on cable and I had to try and enjoy the PS3/lads .. zzz

Today I plan to finish my patchwork bag which has come together rather nicely, I'll post details later on, with pics if possible!
I have some colour samples to knit too, and I might try and add some stitching to the other bondaweb samples. SEW much to do! SEW little time!

No comments: