Saturday 5 April 2008

Back to normal! (school/college course/work)

All been a bit upside down this last 2.5weeks what with dh taking time off work, the lads been home for Easter and my rota juggled to allow for commitments over the holiday period - hopefully after next week it will all return to normal and I can get back to blogging more frequently too!!

Our pc continues to misbehave! we now cannot access the printer! and my read/writer box for the embroidery machine has no light on it meaning thats not working either! We've limped along for the past several weeks, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! David has emailed us during the course of his (kind of) round the world trip to forget about splitting up with his girlfriend and avoiding the whole issue of commitment and BABIES in particular! and is now on the last (US) leg of his trip!

It has made it harder to blog with photo's as I have to do a complicated route of upload them upstairs into lads pc, transfer them back down stairs (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!) OR I have to use their pc which isn't popular OR I just leave it until now and do the lot in one go!!

Most of what I planned to share is included! like I say, back to normal after next week!!

No comments: