Sunday 23 September 2007

FINISHED! yes FINISHED!

  • The Patons cardigan is finished! it fits! it looks lovely!
  • The 2nd sock in limes and browns is finished! they fit! they look lovely!
  • The orange skirt is finished! it fits! it looks lovely too! (jacket not yet started)

Photo's to follow once I've managed to pinch the batteries off the boys' torches again for camera! One of my lads has asked for a "turtleneck sweater, mum, please?" .. I'm not sure if he's just being kind in that encouraging way OR if he really wants one and since he's not yet worn the socks that he requested I'm inclined to ignore him!

I'm rather selfish in this respect, I don't generally *do* requests! I'm quite happy to smile and politely but FIRMLY say "no." I don't even thesedays add the work *sorry* either. or look pathetically like I might be persuaded otherwise by some flattery or begging.

Mind. he did look a bit disappointed. maybe I wil, just in case, look through a few patterns ..

I've added some *friends* to my Ravelry account and I'm looking forward to getting involved with this venture! I've not signed for any groups yet, and I've not uploaded any of my projects but next week I hope to spend some time getting started, I shall enjoy exploring this exciting medium of sharing knitting with others.

No comments: