Sunday 9 September 2007

Creative Inspiration - for the future!



Some sewing friends and I are swapping magazines, in one of them on this last round there was a lovely article which got my attention! I enjoy mixing my embroidery with sewing and now I read I can, if I wish! mix it with my KNITTING! what more could I possibly ask for!
I've taken a photo of this article to keep as inspiration for when an opportune moment arises and I'm able to incorporate "something" similarly!
I'd love to hear from anyone who might have tried this, or may have thought about it!
The magazine was one of the Creative Expressions/Jenny Haskins and I'm afraid I wrote the issue no/date and then "lost it" ..

2 comments:

makeitsew07 said...

If I can find another copy of this issue, do you want me to get it for you? My dealer carries this.
Let me know, and I'll try to throw it into the next round.

SewIknit2 said...

Thats a kind offer, but don't at this stage, truly it might be ages before I get around to doing this, I wrote a couple of notes from the article.

Don't you just love it when a mag reveals an article on your NEW area of interest! I've never seen knitting combined in this way before, have you?