Tuesday 6 November 2007

Tagged! 7 random facts

Okay, I've been tagged by FuzzyWhiteDogs!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.


My Answers:
  1. Both my brothers were largely brought up by their fathers, while I was brought up by our mother during childhood years
  2. I really am mathematically (geographically AND artistically) challenged! and nearly missed my own 40th birthday when I miscalculated to be 38yrs still!
  3. I had osteomyelitis as a child and spent a year in a wheelchair - when parked up outside a shop while my mother was inside, a young lad released the brake and sent me down the road and I was "saved" by a man leaping to grab the wheelchair as I hurtled toward oncoming traffic!
  4. I can hold and will hold a grudge for YEARS and will wait to exact a revenge, which surprises most people!
  5. I've drunk "gin" since I was about 16yrs and its about the only drink that doesn't affect me
  6. I suffer with "gilberts syndrome" which has put paid, largely, to mammoth drinking sessions, and once famously turned completely carrot orange and my husband didn't even NOTICE!
  7. I left a teacher training college course for a secretarial course which wasn't popular at the time with the family!

right. now. who to tag ..
Debs! sorry! you are tagged!
Val! sorry! you are tagged!
Sarah! sorry! you are tagged!
Shirley! sorry! you are tagged!
Time4moretea! sorry! you are tagged!

I think thats got to be enough for now? phew!

No comments: