Sunday 11 November 2007

My Friend, Carol, blogs about her pocket!

A good cyber-sew-pal, Carol, has blogged! finally! in public! with one of her rather super patterns and set of instructions! You can read it here! If discerningly digitised alphabets are your style, you might like to check out her jumbled set/s here too!

I plan to make up this project too and have downloaded the PDF and, of course, the idea of making this up as a standalone project for my knitting needles is at the back of my mind also!! I love easy to achieve projects but look always for a well finished end product - look out for my version soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! I've been blog-linked! (Is that a word?) I can't wait to see your knitting needle pouch. I hope you like it!

Carol

SewIknit2 said...

lol! I know, its a whole new language to get used to!
Like as not you WILL be the first to see it because I'll be asking loads of QUESTIONS! LOL!!

Unknown said...

Ask away! You know I am happy to answer. Have you started your pouch yet? No pressure, I'm just excited to see it.

Carol