Wednesday 7 November 2007

Lace shawl projects

Ann from Knit'n'Chat kindly shared this blog listing today and very apt too, given my new interest!

Simple Knits 314 Triangular Shawls - some free, some to purchase - take a look!

Talking of sharing blog-ideas! I enjoyed following the link from Cotton Patch to a turn table for clover mini iron "make" (and further enjoyed reading the blog too!) what a useful idea!

Solving common Knitting Problems - ladders in socks! ahh .. PULL THE YARN TIGHT ..
(I was SEW hoping there'd be a formula!).
I've noticed, too, that my sock knitting has improved and though I still find the first few inches hard wrestling with DPN's and tiny cuffs once it gets going generally its fine and VERY good comfort/tv viewing knitting!

3 comments:

Val said...

Sorry but I am Cashmere! There can't be two of us! Grin!

SewIknit2 said...

Blast! I suppose that means I get to do the DISHES then! gnashes teeth ..

rbj travel said...

thank you for sharing knowledge.
This really helps me to develop my business in transportation