Saturday 17 November 2007

New daylight lamp! and other hobbycraft bits

Today we visited a local Hobbycraft outlet as I had a mind to purchasing the Daylight Ultimate Table Top Lamp which at half price was a bargain to be had!
I wanted this lamp for downstairs with my knitting in mind and its just MARVELLOUS and what I wanted, I used the clip to hold my instructions for the grafting of my toes on this latest sock and angled the magnifying glass for ease of reading too!
(my KIDS think this is hilarious and rather "grannyfied", btw! but as anyone who crafts will know, ones eyes DO seem to need a little extra help particularly in the poor light of winter months!)


Also at Hobbycraft, I noticed they sold packs of glass/mirrors for shisha! at £1.99 a pack I bought two and stuck to circular!



I seem to have had a slight mishap with the camera! Everything has gone a strange colour!
Above are two packs of Christmas fat quarters in shades of green, red and cream, reduced from £14.99 for 8 to just £4.99 - I bought two slightly different packs but I've not opened them to fully investigate!

No comments: