Tuesday 6 November 2007

Lace Project: Kiri from All Tangled Up





OTN as of tonight is my LATEST project! Kiri from All Tangled Up! (and all tangled up I JOLLY WELL AM, well very nearly!)

I downloaded it a little while ago (you can see the link to the left at the top if you click the above link to this super blog!) and finally decided to be brave and go for it! my FIRST lace project!

I'm knitting with Rowan kidsilk haze (again!) and am undecided at the moment whether to follow the written instructions OR attempt the charted!

The light is not good enough to continue tonight, I plan to knit some more tomorrow, too soon to say how successful I will be, but I've apparently managed to get the correct number of stitches ON the needles for the row!

Please let me know if you have knitted this project!

No comments: