Wednesday 10 October 2007

While knitting I ..but when sewing I ..

when KNITTING I prefer to watch the tv!
and currently its pretty good! I'm watching reruns on each evening at 10pm Tenko! and tomorrow and Fri are the concluding episodes on the rather wicked House of Cards!

when SEWING I prefer to listen to music!
occasionally I have to have total silence - particularly when working out my pattern alterations! but I enjoy my sewing much more when the music is ON and is LOUD!

My children, when they do their homework, are different in that one has to have total silence in order to concentrate, and the younger works better (SEW he says!) when he has Pink and Avril Lavigne blasting out!

Please vote using the poll to the side, substituting "knitting" for your preferred craft, eg sewing or card making if you wish, just for fun!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I'm in love with having Netflix & mostly because I found the old series Balleykissangel set in Ireland. It's SO good. Kind of a comedy/drama. Great to knit to! Or my Murder She Wrote dvd's I own. :)

SewIknit2 said...

we're currently watching Lost series 1 (about to watch series 2) with our lads who are hooked on it! we watch 3x episodes at a time, can get an awful lot of knitting done in that time!