Monday 22 October 2007

Creative Textiles Course : week 5

Hurrah! its HALF TERM!
no class this week, and a chance to catch up with my sketch book/journal! and HOMEWORK!!

Three ladies passed through store at various times during this weekend, and one had said its as well to get right up to date with coursework as she'd fallen behind during one of the modules and found it hard to catch up.
I am resolved, therefore, to spending part of today in catching up and filling in my entries for the last couple of areas we've covered!

Next week, when we return, we are to look at Kantha quilting!

I'm thoroughly enjoying the course, the ladies are all lovely and the tutor is great too!

2 comments:

Yoshimi said...

Knitting just clicked for me, I've alwys tried to be crafty and failed miserbly, but I guess when something is right, it's just right. I have lots of bits and pieces to send you, should get it done next week.

SewIknit2 said...

I was exactly the same with sewing!
I had not learned to sew prior to attending a series of classes, and it just somehow clicked with me too!
I love to sew, but my return to knitting has been marvellous!

Thanks for parcel, I shall look forward to it and let you know when it arrives safely!