Friday 19 October 2007

How many knitting projects? (OTN's sew far..)

Scarf is nearly finished, about 2 or 3 pattern repeats I estimate before run out of yarn!
Vague plans for more lacey projects including two from recent knitting magazines but SERIOUSLY, HOW MANY knitting projects do I really want on the go!?

Currently OTN's :

  • Still the sideways cardi in self stripe yarn, getting bigger but not longer by the day!
  • About to come OFF TN's is the Sublime easy lace scarf
  • About to go OTN's is the GGH Rebecca shrug (bought another pair size 5.5mm bamboo needles to get this going alongside the sideways cardi
  • About to go OTN's is sock 2 of the broad spiral stripe in grey/lilac faux fairisle
Currently UTF:

  • Under The Foot of the sewing machine is pinstripe skirt no.2
  • About to go UTF is pinstripe jacket no.1
  • On the cutting table is orange for jacket to go with skirt already complete
  • On the cutting table is lilac knit for the new look wrap tee, my 3rd trial before I splash out and spend ££ on some jersey print for "project proper"!

PATTERNS ON OFFER at work currently include all from Simplicity book and there is a whisper that next will be Vogue! in anticipation I have been looking for patterns and have earmarked two or three including a Claire Schaeffer trouser pattern for "todays fit".

2 comments:

shirleyknits said...

I would hate to count how many OTN's I have at the moment! I'd be horrified at the number (sheepish look - oops, pun). I would guess at least 10 (ack!). I'll be working to get some of them finished the next few nights at work. Happy Knitting!
Ann (amysmum2)

SewIknit2 said...

Do you know, I'm getting a bit that way myself these days! I've got more knitting OTN's than ever I had before when I was "officialy" knitting!!
I had to take a break from the kidsilk spray scarf, however, as I was losing the will to live as Ilost my stitches its SEW fine!!
Happy knitting! & lets hope you get some projects completed!