Friday 2 May 2008

Vintage Patterns and memories

I promised a colleague I'd look out some of my old childrens' shirts and waistcoat patterns as she has a youngster to make a birthday gift for and do you THINK I could find them! any of them! I'm certain I'd not have thrown them away as I'm quite sentimental about that sort of thing, the only thing I can think of is that in one of my tidyups I perhaps put them in with the garments in question in a bag for the loft!
Anyway, in the tidying up I came across a few files of treasures! Some of the old patterns that were my Late Mother/Late Grandmothers! Some of them certainly brought back memories for me as I can remember either wearing the school jumpers OR playing with my dolls that were dressed in the knitted garments!





Super afternoon looking through my box of magazines and old patterns, these are just a small selection!

No comments: