Monday 12 May 2008

Creative Textiles

Today was a quiet session mostly for the benefit of us "level I's" to talk with the tutor individually about our end of year project and sketch books.

I took along a piece of crochet to work on and read through a couple of Quilting Arts magazines inbetween turns and we generally chatted amongst ourselves and shared some of our recent explorations with the bondaweb etc.

My project is not yet started but I have a reasonable idea of what I'm doing and how to go about it and plenty of time to finish it - gulp!! Some of the pieces are already finished and are to a very high standard indeed, such I think is the commitment of the ladies who have attended this course!

We're nearing the end now! and thoughts turn to next year and what to do about returning for a second year.

No comments: