Monday 12 May 2008

Cheapie quilting book and dvd


I didn't have high expectations when I came across this little book and dvd set in local The Works cut price books and stationery shop, but as it was reduced to just a couple of pounds decided to buy it!
I watched most of the dvd and read the book and picked up a couple of pointers and while I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, for the price it was okay for what it was and the quilts are lovely with yummy fabrics, at least!

I'm starting to think about a next quilty project and itching to get started with something but FIRST I must get back to dressmaking! I've neglected this area practically the whole year now, and my wardrobe reflects this, as soon as I have my project underway I plan to sort through my patterns and fabric stash.

No comments: