Tuesday 26 February 2008

What I bought! (more quilty goodies)

Popped into local quilt shop for a colour-wheel for Creative Textiles course, and came out with huge bag that included:


Super magazines! BOGOF offer too, how could I say no? loved the Quilting Arts in particular articles of interest include colour themed ones! had to have it!!

While I make my mind up about whether I can arrange for delivery of new Embellisher machine on a day and time guaranteed to be no one else at home and find space for it without giving away any clues while hoping to disguise the payment details from joint account into somehow "household" expenses, decided to buy a cheapie hand needle kit!
Still not opened it! plan to try it out later this week!
Have NO idea what made me buy these! other than the fact that they were reduced from around a fiver each down to £1 each!
If anyone has used these stabilisers, could they kindly tell me HOW to use them as apparently there are no instructions! grr!!
  • Sulky Stitch Fabric - ideal for sportswear adhesive backed for precise positioning - have NO idea how this works! its a rather bright royal blue too!
  • Two packs of Sulky prisma ideal for applique on outdoor clothing, sweatshirts and craft projects. One appears to be clear the other lilac striped - again NO idea how these work!

No comments: