Monday 11 February 2008

Half Term catch up

Half term this week so no class today! my work books are all complete too so I really do have a week off!
My Rowan tunic is knitting up nicely although I'm finding the yarn isn't as pleasurable to knit with as I thought it might be due to tangling! (I know it doesn't help with the cats' interest but even SO I've had to cut off a huge tangled bit twice now to unpick/reuse later due to losing the will to knit in UNtangling it) I'm going to try taking the next end from outside the ball to see if that makes a difference.
My socks must be picked up this week! I am determined to finish it and start planning my next pair - Wednesday some of us are meeting for a knit'n'chat over a G&T after work, this will be an ideal project!
I'm inspired also, to try another felting project ..

No comments: