Tuesday 26 February 2008

Organised folder of information!


Spent the last fortnight completely and ruthlessly sorting through my mag stash and have now got it down to manageable size of one box worth (plus a pile scattered on bedroom floor which are next on the list!). To keep the contents tidy and sorted of useful articles and things to do and make and general inspirational yumminess I've sorted into about 5 folders. Takes up far less room than an actual magazine stash and should prove to be brilliant for those moments when I just KNOW I saw a cardi I fancied knitting from an old mag an blowed if I can remember how many balls of yarn I don't really need to buy as it'll never get knitted anyway ..

I'm tempted with the D.Bliss cashmere scarf you can just see atop the pile above, only it takes 5 skeins and even at half price thats £25 and I'm not sure the family will fall for the "bargain" side of it.

No comments: