Thursday 23 February 2012

The yarn purchases

I am sorry that my posts have all come at once in one go!
I will try to spread them out and more frequently than everything once a month not least for ease of writing! never mind reading.
Anyway, this last few weeks has seen me come by some super yarn bargains - here are what I can remember!

Kemps order
The lovely Kemps had some super yarn bargains and I couldn't resist getting some of their sock yarn which was a particularly favourable price!  Missing is another 2 balls of Sirdar big softee in a purple colour as it was out of stock at the time - I plan to knit this with them.

A close up of the yarns:




What can I say? I had to have them!

Also purchased:

Kid Classic

Silky Twist

Colourscape Chunky
I was particularly pleased with the Rowan Colourscape Chunky as it was reduced down to just £4.95/hank from local Hobbycraft - I bought 7 hanks and plan to knit something from the first book.

4ply cotton
sock yarn
 From Lidl last week I also picked up some bargain packs of yarn - above = two packs of 4 balls of 4ply "cotton" 2 of each colourway per pack, and a pack of 4xsock yarn - each pack was under £5 and good value for what it is.

No comments: