Wednesday 6 May 2009

ha! a FINISHED project! (at last!)

At LAST! a finished knitted project!
"Amaya" knitted in Rowan Bamboo.
I shall wear this. (but won't particularly enjoy it!) ok. its just a bit shapeless! and it bags and sags somewhat! but it is a nice knitted garment - casual! in style and rather loose fitting and I'm certain it is growing - sagging and bagging AS I wear it!
I keep having this awful thought, that it might end up by my knees if I were to wear it out! gulp! (or! worse! that it might unravel and I might look down and find myself standing in a puddle of bamboo!)

OK. I've got it out of my system!
I've knitted two bamboo garments now and not had my expectations met never mind exceeded by either BUT this only cost me a few ££'s as it was a tremendous bargain and it was nice to knit up - and very quick and easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

No comments: