Sunday 16 March 2008

Getting stuck in ..

At college last week we were treated to a help ourselves to hanks of threads! One of the ladies had a friend who had a surplus amount and wanted rid of it, naturally we all dived in and here you can see my lovely bundle!
I've used some of it already in my stitching to explore pattern but in the meantime it sits in a nice tin on the shelf looking all yummy!

As has been said often, ALL yarns coming INTO the house MUST first be approved. by Bertie. Here you can see him getting his claws out and having a good old rummage before finally allowing me to stash it away.

The weather this week has generally been wet and windy, neither cats have appreciated this and I've caught Bertie mucking about in my sewing on a few occasions, here you can see him rolling about atop my homework! (naughty cat!) (have had to put note of apology on one page, the muddy pawprints are really rather obvious and I'm not able to tear the whole page out and start again as I'm then out of sequence).

No comments: