Monday 3 March 2008

10 Blog Nominations!

Thanks Val for including me in one of your nominations for blogs "which bring you inspiration and make you appreciate the blogosphere ! ".

I thoroughly enjoy the whole atmosphere of bloglife and have learned SEW much and been SEW inspired at the same time with not just creative information but technical and other stuff too - I can't imagine internet life without blogs!!

Since learning about readers and how to subscribe I've been much more efficient and regular in my blog-reading and have quite an extensive list of those I look forward to reading and viewing and following on a regular basis, my ten nominations are:-

Annies Crazy World
Butterflies Giftshop
In a minute ago
The Secret Pocket
MagStitch
My recycled bags
Terry Ross Designs
Make do and mend
Embroidery overlaps
Allies in stitches

I just enjoy reading them for the yumminess within and for the practical help on techniques as well as inspiration!!

No comments: