Monday 3 March 2008

Birthday celebrations!

Sadly on Saturday I was unable to convince the family to visit Warwick for the Ravely day - instead we went to the RAF Museum. The lads enjoyed it, no.1.son whose birthday we were celebrating in particular! (I basically spent most of the day hoping it was the end! or at least that we could sit down! I was rather brave about it and managed to effect an air of excitement in most of the right places and all in all I would recommend this as a place to visit - provided, of course, you are a boy!)

something. interesting. (must have been. 4 shots were taken of "it". unless, of course, my son forgot temporarily how to operate my camera! Did I say he filled up both his AND mine with shots?)


For an additional charge you could take part in a flight simulation - here they are after flying with the Red Arrows .. .. (I had 4 mins of sitting down and didn't have to adjust my face into one of complete excitement!)
Here I am managing to effect a look of complete happiness! (I'm joking, of course, I did make a marvellous effort on the day and it was all worth it for our son to thoroughly enjoy the visit).


dh and no.2.son study one of the exhibits, we enjoyed lunch there too at one of their cafes and made a day of it.


His birthday is actually TODAY! Happy Birthday, Andrew! 15yrs today! Tonight we will go for a meal and later when he returns from school he will have his cards/presents! His Dad has baked a cake especially!

No comments: