Friday 3 August 2007

Patons Flower Garden : bargains!


(oops! sorry! read the post underneath first!)

At the same time, I looked at three packs of 10 Patons "Flower Garden" yarns down from £33.50 to just £7.50 in shades of blue, pink or brown.
Found a couple of pattern leaflets to accompany this yarn and number PBN0000-03290 conveniently has a cardigan using this quantity!
had to have it! (didn't I?).
I need to be careful! I'm steadily gaining a "stash" again! but this was such a bargain, and just the colours I like and a nice pattern too!

I didn't have time to rummage more bargains! my son textd me to say he'd finished shopping! and we met up for a rather posh coffee/juice in a smart shop to round off the birthday treat!
Missed the train home by 5mins and discovered, too late, it was an hourly service at that time! we ran for the bus (30min service) as I could see it rounding the corner and JUST made it!

No comments: