Tuesday 28 August 2007

OTN: the sideways jacket!

OTN's as of this weekend IS the sideways jacket kit! Decided this will be lovely for the autumn and the wool is fabulous to knit with, I've not done much but its looking LOVELY and the colours are yummy too!
I'll post a picture when it looks a little more interesting!
about to go OTN's is the front band to be picked up and knitted to finish the Patons flower garden cardigan, should be able to wear that a little before the weather "turns"!
I'll post a picture when its finished!
Nearly finished is the sock! I have three balls of yarn sat in waiting! which to choose!? and shall I try another pattern? I've been warned that my Jitterbug may not stretch to a pair of full sized socks therefore I might try a lovely picot edged trainer sock and aim for that for the yummy scrummy Jitterbug yarn!
A couple of people have hinted about my making socks for them! I've managed to avoid a commitment! I don't generally sew (and definitely don't knit!) for others these days. I knitted a couple of scarves in funky eyelash yarn for my SIL-ONLOAN (if they were to marry she'd BE my sil!) but thats about it!
Waiting now for some library books to come in to my branch, mostly knitting books!

No comments: