Tuesday 4 December 2007

Purchases! books and beads!



I had a good find in a local charity shop! I picked up a William Morris book in perfect condition for .95p! (also a Little Britain, scripts and stuff for series 2 for .95p which I've flung at the lads who find this really funny and are always arguing over what WAS said!)

I treated myself too! Decided to buy myself the Vogue Knitting: Ultimate Sock Book which I ordered from Waterstones locally! they assure me I'll have it within a week! Yippee! At the same time I treated myself to Sarah Hazell's marvellous book too! and I'm resolved to at least having another go at learning to crochet! Apologies for the shameless plug, but you really MUST look and see if you can get hold of this and BUY IT! for yourself! for your friend for your mother just BUY IT!



You'll see, also, that I bought a small selection of Gutermann beads! After the wonderful samples shown by fellow students on Monday some of which incorporated beads, I decided to buy a tube or two! When I discovered that not only were they promotionally priced but that House of Fraser ALSO had an additional 50% seasonal reduction against them! well I just had to! I may well return later and buy some more! the whole lot cost me about a fiver!

No comments: