Tuesday 11 December 2007

Craftily Festive Card Making Session

Here are some rather jolly festive cards I spent a pleasant Sunday evening making up! DH informed me that he was intending taking cards IN to work the next morning and could I make up about 5 or 6 .. please .. ?
The second from bottom in the batch of pics below, I duplicated, having embroidered a built in design from my sewing machine's embroidery library, the rest were card panels cut from a section of themed fabric from Cotton Patch. I added wadding and used double sided tape, and though the two framed on card and adhered with foam stickers don't "look" terribly exciting, thats just my photography!
I enjoy the occasional card making session from time to time and might make a few more, the only limitation is actually the envelopes! I'm a little short on matching ones and though I've got a template to make my own, lets just say I can think of more interesting things to do than MAKE an envelope!






No comments: