Tuesday 11 December 2007

A Christmas Hamper! yummy goodies!

yippee! it arrived! my Christmas Hamper gift of yummy goodies from work! a gift to us in celebration of the season and very nice it is too! (rather smaller than in previous years, but very appreciated nonetheless and it is, afterall, a GIFT!).


I think this hamper will be useful too afterwards? I've got one upstairs under our bed which houses all "good gift purchases" I've picked up in anticipation of an occasion such as birthday etc eg bargains! Another sits downstairs in our bay window and houses all our "old fashioned photos" pre digital/pc stored time! and another is in the loft, gathering DUST!! but this one, might be useful for SOMETHING "crafty"?

Here's a shot of all the goodies, some nice seasonal treats there and yummy chocs too! Finally, looking down on it ..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been buying Virginia Hayward hampers but these look much better.