Friday 7 October 2011

Free knitting pattern to celebrate new-look Simply Knitting!

Free knitting pattern to celebrate new-look Simply Knitting!

This lovely pattern is available for free from the current issue of SK and I've knit one pair of ver.1 and plan a pair of ver.3 in grey for myself.  A really quick and easy pattern to knit this was done in a few hours (mind! there are no fingers! nor thumbs!! ha-ha!)

I've knit this pair for my sil who expressed some interest in fingerless gloves as she often has to work outside on her farming/fishing business and finds it a nuisance to remove gloves to handle cash and tickets - this is the 2nd pair I've knit for her, the other a pair of fingerless gloves

OTN's today was a lacy scarf pattern from the same issue of SK also by Kirsty McLeod - only I've hit a problem and feel there are errors in the pattern.  I will update if there are corrections but for now am keeping it OTN's but not knitting any further until I have confirmation.


.

My 2nd sleeve on jumper is very nearly complete and as the weather has now "turned" autumnal I shall resume knitting!

No comments: