Sunday 29 May 2011

There has been KNITTING!



Actually I'm pleased to report there's been a LOT of knitting!
some of which include from top, a pair of reindeer fingerless mitts inspired by a craft-pal who found a nice pattern and coincidentaly a copy of Simply Knitting magazine featured a charted motif in their Christmas quick knit guide that "fit" across my hand - had to be knit!! I wore them all over the winter!

Also for winter knitting another Tainted Scarf knit in the gorgeous Colourscape yarn - I love this yarn and the pattern is quick to knit.

At the bottom is my best pair of socks yet for challenging me to knit 2AAT ML with a different set of pattern each side - Weird Science Socks! The pattern was featured in Yarn Forward issue 21 and is designed by Jon Dun-Ballam whose yarn I've yet to purchase but one day I will - seriously yummy!
These are yet to be gifted but I hope to do this soon.

No comments: