Tuesday 12 June 2012

New Projects!

OK. so I've not completed projects on the go .. sigh .. you know how it is .. when I saw the lovely scrummy pattern being offered up as a deal with yarn purchase I just had to buy it!
And of course some yarn and a shawl pin managed to slip their way into my basket!
The pattern was delivered by email and has gone to Ravelry library - and I've sent it to my brother for printing on his posh laser printer with nice thick quality paper just because such pattern deserves a decent print out! and I plan to knit it twice!  twice!? yes! 
The pattern is ideal for the sock-knit that no.1.son requested for his pal's 18th birthday next month and she selected "pink" as colour and I've been looking for something suitable and THIS is THE pattern for her/it!
I'm not sure about the coral.  I might keep it for socks, or I might use it for Wendy's summer KAL.  decisions decisions.
SO. I ordered the parcel from Joy, The Knitting Goddess, on Friday evening, and this morning it was delivered!  beautifully packaged in purple tissue paper, little postcard and stickers and a copy of the order all packaged up more like a "gift" from a "friend" rather than a delivery to a customer!  this is what I like about knowing from whom to buy from!  I have as it happens bought yarn and badges on 2 or 3 occasions now in person but this is the first time I've placed an online order and I would definitely do it again and recommend her/them too!

goodness! I'm almost looking forward to tonights football ...  cough

No comments: