Wednesday 4 February 2009

Shoulder update and snow report

A little more snow fell overnight but all local schools were open today (to the lads' disgust!) They left early, rather reluctantly, with somewhat treacherous conditions underfoot and have arrived home this afternoon with the news that school MAY be closed tomorrow and Friday IF the promised heavy snow does in fact fall.

At the moment its quite sunny and is beginning to melt in a lot of places and our road is now quite clear but it could all change.

This morning I decided to head for local hospital for my X-ray on shoulder while the weather isn't too bad - mine was just a walk in arrangement with a letter from GP advising I could pop in at my convenience. Slightly worried they'd be busy I took my plain sock on 2xcircs and only had change to knit 1.5rounds before I was whisked in and several mins later was heading back for home! thats got to be the quickest I've ever been in and out of a hospital.

No comments: