Monday 18 November 2013

The Woolly Wormhead mystery hat KAL

As you can see I have finished my hat!  I am wearing it at the moment and although its slightly on the big side it is nice and warm and there is room for all my thick hair!  The pattern was lovely and easy to follow and the knitting enjoyable, I shall enjoy wearing it and am already looking forward to casting on another hat - I am officially hat-MAD!




I made a mistake: my son's flatmate wanted a red scarf for herself! and not for "Teddy" the little bear I'd knitted by request from no.1.son so it looks like I've got to get knitting a scarf now!

I have CO for a stole using the lovely Rowan fine lace but this will be a project needing concentration - I have not knitted enough to take a meaningful photograph but this is the pattern I am using.

No comments: