Sunday 17 November 2013

Baby Bear and hat progress

This week I made another baby bear for no.1.son who had requested it for part of his Christmas gift to one of his new flat mates at Uni - he wanted a red scarf and I looked high and low for a bit of red and even asked a knit-pal if I could have some of hers, before finding a left over ball of red angora haze which fit the bill perfectly!  A little bit of luxury at his neck, I hope she appreciates and enjoys him!





This week I got on with the WWMKAL hat which is half way through and I have done with the second clue and just waiting the third and final installment due today sometime - I opted for the slouchy version and doing the non peak option.  The yarn is lovely to knit with although the dye comes off on my hands as I knit I end up "blue"!


No comments: