Friday 2 November 2012

More Beads and a healthy warming lunch

Yesterday I had a mini lesson in general beading techniques and I came home inspired to have another go!
I have decided I am not particularly interested in making jewellery, but rather some nice stitch markers and my friend showed me how she does hers!  easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Inspired by how easy the technique I decided to try earrings!  lovely?

stitch markers and earrings

Maxsworld pink stud earrings
Of course there is nothing like having them professionally made!  I saw these featured in a recent knitting magazine and ordered them from here!  they arrived the next day despite my dithering and cancelling to reorder with surgical steel posts!

Healthy Lunch



 I much prefer the winter for foods and eating/baking etc and now its definitely turned wintry I am back onto home made soups for lunch, this is my particular favourite - roasted butternut squash soup with chilli - yumm!  my lunch today!

Misty!
This is a seriously WARM scarf!  last night after knit night dh and I went for a drink and I was glad of wrapping up in this lovely scarf - I love it! 

No comments: