Monday 5 November 2012

Knitting progress and haby bargains!

This weekend the local House of Fraser had a bargain box of goodies all marked down to clear - seems they are switching from Prym to Milward and they had lots of metal and bamboo straights for £1 a pair.
I picked up bits and pieces ranging from 0.10p to £2 and particularly pleased with the bamboo DPN's for £1 a set.

I can't remember if I shared the little earrings and stitch markers I made recently?  anyway here is another photo - sorry if its a duplication!

Nearly finished the back for Merrion and am resolved to sticking with one project in effort to get something FINISHED!  I shall return to Ice Queen as I'm knitting this in a ravelry KAL but I'm pushing to complete the back so I can feel virtuous!

The weather has turned cccolddd and I am glad of all the shawls and scarves to keep the chill at bay!

Happy knitting! and keep warm.


No comments: