Wednesday 4 December 2013

Festive gift and knits

This week I started my festive red knit and when I saw the same yarn on a 3 for 2 offer at local HobbyCraft I bought some in black for another version - a cardi for under a tenner can't be bad?


Its knitting up quite quickly on my 6.5mm needles and I will share a photo when I've knit a bit more but its the same as above except in red.  The black is nice its sort of a smoke-black rather than a jet-black and it has silver sparkles through it - I plan to sparkle next summer - ha-ha!  as if there is a chance of sparkling at Christmas at my rate of knitting?

The gift set I knitted for no.1.son's flat mate at Uni for his Christmas swap is done and ready to be posted!

I am pleased with it and I hope she will be too - the scarf is nice and twirly!  the mitts are lovely and warm knitted on sized smaller needles and the teddy is just fun!  all are ravelled on my project pages.

No comments: