Friday 26 October 2012

Festive projects

I've got some lovely festive projects on the go or planned, above is the fabric I bought to make little festive drawstring bags for the youngest in the family to make up their Christmas gift this year - isn't it lovely!  It came in as new and I immediately bought a metre and the matching red is perfect too.

I have some seasonal knits on the go too will share pics when I've done more, they are from the lovely and terrific value Regia Calendar!

This week I finally posted out a swap package with a new cyber-knit-pal off Ravelry following the Ravellenics and I can't wait to show pics of a little something but its secret for now!

Finally!  here is our Silly Lilly after she climbed in and claimed as her own a new "home" in a plastic carrier ..






No comments: