Tuesday 21 April 2015

What a long time!?

I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged!  This time last year we were celebrating our eldest sons' graduation and in Australia!  And what have I done in the meantime?  Not much?  Well there had been some serious knitting and stashing and if you check out my projects page on ravelry you can see!
I shall try and remember to take photographs on my camera and share them!
My sons are still studying hard, dh is still unretired and working and I'm still managing to cling onto two days a week laughably called going out to work!
Knitting wise I have knitted the lovely Owligan and am knitting owls too by Kate Davies and have other projects OTNs eg Dune from latest Kim Hargreaves book - Echoes.
I will try and keep the blog going and keep you updated with knitting progress a bit more frequently!

No comments: