Sunday 13 July 2008

New Magazines (Rowan 44) (Threads)

Absolutely LOVE this latest issue of Threads magazine! Loads of stuff I've got to read again, its so good, had planned to take this away with me on hols next week but couldn't resist diving in!

Can't WAIT to get my hands on my copy of Rowan 44 - it looks FAB!! I love it already and I've not properly studied it!! We had a sneaky look at it on Friday when it came in, my copy is reserved and ready for me to pay for on Tuesday when it goes for sale to all; noticed a few lucky Rowan International Members have taken possession of their copies already. Do take a look if you want a sneaky peek ... !

not SURE whether to get Studio 11 - has lots of Bamboo Tape patterns featured, might be handy for the batch I've got sat here waiting to be knitted up .. ?

yum-yum! lots of yummy reading!

No comments: