Monday 31 March 2014

Knitting update

Since getting my ipad at Christmas I have enjoyed the ease of taking photographs and uploading them straight to Ravelry and FaceBook, but I have it packed away now in readiness for our big adventure!
First on the needles is the lovely "Edith" which you can see here.    And here is "Underwater Garden Shawl" which is here.   And nicely finished is my second "Adore"  which you can see here

As well as being mad on hats I am now officially mad on scarves and shawls!
My socks are coming along nicely I just have to knit half of a second sock and cast on for another sock.2 and I'm done.
My cardigan, Peridot, is coming along - I've almost knit the back but its slow going as I'm easily distracted but I plan to get cracking on it shortly.

More news and photographs to follow .. ..

No comments: