Wednesday 18 September 2013

Guernsey Triangle

I am knitting the lovely Guernsey Triangle - this is charts A and B - the pattern is lovely to follow and very well written out and is a charted pattern.  My knit-pal gifted it to me for my birthday and I am using some of the lovely half price fyberspates 4ply I bought recently.

progress is coming along too on my other project, Dingle, I am 1/3 way through second sleeve and hope to get more knitting done now that the holiday is over and the weather has turned cold I shall feel more inclined to knit.

We turned our heating on last night it was that cold and I am starting to sort through my winter jumpers and cardi's too.  I have a couple of sock patterns I fancy knitting and my feet were that cold last night I went to bed wearing a pair of hand knit socks!!



No comments: